Tour of the excavations of Pompeii from Naples
- List Price
- List Price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Visit the excavations of Pompeii on foot! Discover how Pompeians lived before the fateful eruption that swept through the city, covering it with a blanket of ash and lapilli more than 20 feet high.
We will start in the Theater district, continue along decumani and cardini, discovering the workshops, some of the most beautiful domus, as well as the baths, and then arrive at the great Forum, which has an amazing view of Vesuvius.
We will then visit the Granaries where some of the casts of the Pompeians are kept, we will then move to the basilica and the Temple of Apollo.
Join us for this timeless experience to discover the excavations of Pompeii Archaeological Park through the eyes of local licensed tour guides.
Type of tour: Group walking tour
Duration: 2h (tour duration)
Language: Italian, English, French, Spanish
- 10 a.m. Naples Central train station
- b&b and hotels in Naples, with hours to be agreed upon
Suitable for children: Yes, with adult supervision
Accessibility: No. Not accessible to the disabled.
What is included:
- Licensed local guide service
- Admission tickets to the excavations of Pompeii - skip the line
- Transfer A/R Naples Pompeii
- Earphones (for groups of more than 10 pax)
What is not included:
- Tips and anything not listed in"What 's Included"
Reservations made for the first Sunday of the month will be cancelled.
There is no refund for cancellations.